Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

So what are you guys doing? I'm bored.....


It is a word that I hardly ever use. BORED! In fact it has always driven me crazy to hear people say it. The kids know better then to say it around me, I can always find them something to do, believe me. But today, I am BORED! I don't feel like knitting, I've had my fill of TV, cleaning-I don't think so, already went for a walk, to early to take a nap, maybe a little reading is what I need... I really hate being BORED! January has always been a difficult month for me. I have been so pumped for months getting ready for shows and then the holidays and boom all of a sudden it's OVER! Then I just stand here like a deer in the headlights not knowing what to do next. Everything seems like busy work. Just can't get into anything...everything sounds, you know, BORING!


Well if you are still here, I apologize for this, I promise that I will get over this soon, I always have. I'm starting to think it's not boredom it's January.


Hugs

4 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Boy I hear ya...though i'm not bored..just down and coming to realizations! This too shall pass...

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

it's said, tomorrow is another day. I hope your boredness ends!

Valerie said...

I know exactly what you mean. I have been experiencing the same thing a lot lately. I can tolerate being bored, but being restless sucks. I pace around like a tiger in a cage. -=giggle=-

It'll pass soon enough!

Candi said...

I think it's one of those things we have to deal with in January. It's a weird month, so anti-climactic from the rest of the year.
HUGZ:)
Candi