Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

New news!!



We found out this week that the new baby will be a boy he is due to join us on February 24th. How wonderful is that!! He will be the first for Jeff (my oldest son) and his lovely wife Charlotte. Jeff and Char have been together for 13 years and married for 7 years. This baby is a wonderful miracle. His name is Cooper and he is my 4th grandson. Yahoooooooooo!!


poster for show


Also, on the news front, I was accepted to the Dickens Holiday Craft Fair that will be in Santa Rosa, December 6th and 7th at the Finley Community Center. So that will make 2 shows this season, sounds good to me. I tried to find some pictures of the show but no luck. I'll keep trying.
I finished the bag that I was knitting:

This is the bag after felting







Hope you have a wonderful weekend, we have a chance of rain, the first in months,

I can hardly wait. Hugs

No comments: