Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

So what did you do today?

This is what we did.



We made haunted gingerbread houses.


Boy do I have such an appreciation for those talented decorators that turn out those elaborately decorated houses. While I on the other hand was just glad to keep the walls stuck together and the candy from sliding down the face of the house. We were lucky, our houses came in a kit so the walls were already baked all we had to do was "glue" everything together and decorate.







But if you are 8 and have a gross love of candy. This is the best way to spend an afternoon.

SO Yummy!!
Let me just try to pile on a little more..............Pllleeeaasssseeee


The final results. Our ghostly little village.


Not too bad, if I do say so myself.


Talk to you later.................





1 comment:

Valerie said...

Those look entirely too yummy!!