Pages

Friday, May 4, 2007

Swap Spoiler





Well today is the shipping date for The Crafty Daisies Summer Swap. So I thought I would share what I was sending to my swap buddy. She loves pinks and browns, robots, she knits and sews. So I thought she might like this, a knitting needle case that I embroidered and sewed and I also made the stitch markers (my first jewelry making project and boy do I have a new respect for jewelry makers). And then I added some goodies: beach glass from Glass Beach in Point Arena, CA, candles, magazine, yarn and lots of little stuff. I love swaps, you should try a swap, its a lot of fun and don't be intimidated. Just give it a try. You might find that you love it.
Enjoy your weekend, Jane

4 comments:

Valerie said...

That is wonderful! I love the stitchmarkers and the case. You did an excellent job on them!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful swap package! Very creative and thoughtful. Nice Job!
from YOUR felted bag swap pal....
Me. :)

Airhen said...

That needle case is so nice! (i had a fleeting thought that i was your partner: robots, pink and brown and knitting are some of my favorites, too!)

Anonymous said...

Valerie, Thank you for the compliments.

I know who you are!!!LOL. Maybe some ideas for my new swap buddy.I'm thinking of all kinds of things.

Airhen, Sorry, maybe next time.