Here are my answers to The Secret Santa Swap
1. What is your Christmas style? Contemporary, traditional, glam and glitter, primitive, cute or something else.
2. Do you collect something special? Santas, gingerbread people, angels, maybe snowmen, etc...
Have collected Santas for years. But love it all.
3. Favorite holiday color. Fire engine red, lime green, burgundy, hunter green, pink and chartreuse or are you all about the metals, gold, silver or copper.
Right now I'm loving lime green and fire engine red
4.Favorite things--Food, colors, pastimes or anything that you think we should know or that you just feel a need to share LOL
Love red and yellow, sweet stuff , candles and of coarse craft goodies.
5. Least favorite things--scents that might bother you, allergies etc. If you don't tell us we won't know.
Don't care for primitive. Purple is not my favorite color.
6. What so you prefer--candy or cookies--those special things that we only make at this time of the year. Like fudge, caramel popcorn or Mexican wedding cookies, yum yum.
Well of coarse all of the above I made the list. LOL
7. How about--coffee or tea
COFFEE!! But I have just started drinking a cup of tea in the evening.
8. Do you wear knit or crocheted scarves? Yes or No
9. How about slippers? Yes or No, If yes what size.
Yes! Size 10
10. Hats? Yes or No. Pin head or pumpkin head.
I love hats but they don't like me probably due to the fact that I'm a pumpkinhead. So I'm going to have to pass.