Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

It never rains in California in the summertime..Oh Yeah!!



I can't believe it, it rained last night. For those of you that don't live in California one of the drawbacks other then the cost of living is is that it doesn't rain in the summer. So while other parts of the country are getting green with the afternoon rain showers we are getting a lovely shade of golden brown which by the way mixed with the greens of the oak trees is
quite beautiful.
But I do miss the rain.


It drizzled all night and this is what I woke up to this morning. Beautiful......

Enjoy

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I live in the Sacramento area...I agree...it was beautiful. I also took pictures of the clouds (pathetic, aren't we?). Fresh air, washed off leaves on the trees. Ahhh!
Congratulations on the win of the blackout BINGO! I was one away...argh.