Pages

Friday, September 7, 2007

Barter for the Holidays

Hi guys,

I like to share this site with you http://www.maryjanesfarm.com/snitz/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=25 This is the barter section of their website. Tina came up with a great idea about bartering for Christmas presents so if your interested go by and visit. I personally think its a great idea and what a wonderful way to get handmade gifts for everyone on Santas list. I am going to put together a listing of items that I'm making with a description and a barter price (or selling price) and then shipping would be extra depending on the weight of the item. So what do you think. There is so much talent out there ladies lets get to bartering. To see pictures of what I'm making look for the word BARTER under the labels section.

No comments: