Pages

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Etsy



I did it. I now have a shop on Etsy. I don't know why it took me so long. but today was the day. Thank you to all who suggested that this would be a good way for me to go. I love making things but I also enjoy selling them. I just posted this one purse to start things up but will spend the next week getting the inventory up. Come by for a visit and tell me what you think. If you have any advice I would appreciate it, all this is very new to me.

My ETSY shop:

Thank you all for your support

4 comments:

Bev and Ollie "O" said...

I love all your felt creations!

as soon as I have money (please soon!!) I will be looking at you Etsy. Just too tekpting now! x

Janice Rosema said...

Congrats on your Etsy shop!

vegasangelbrat said...

Good for you and Congrats on finaly taking the plunge!! I wish you the best and I think your store looks great! Love the Banner:)

DaCraftyLady said...

Congrats on the new shop....it is fun to have one, I just love your bags...