Pages

Friday, December 7, 2007

Some pictures to share



I promised some pictures so here they are. First a couple of snaps of our Christmas tree. A lot of wonderful memories hang on that tree. It always takes me to so many places when we decorate it. The kids when they were little and now the grandsons, the places we have lived, all of our families and loved ones and of course our pets. I love looking at all the twinkle lights and the reflections that they make. I always get a little sappy at the holidays.
Now on to the other pics, some of the purses that I made for the show. I love, love, love the green and purple one and I don't really care that much for purple. But it turned out beautifully. The shoulder bag with the needle felted peace sign and flap (my first attempt at a flap). And then the winter white with the camel flowers and leaves.
Hope you enjoy looking...

3 comments:

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh my gosh, I love love love the purple one! I love purple though but that is gorgeous and came out great! I think the others did too! I like the style of the peace sgin one. Great job at needle felting!
Thanks for sharing!!

Nancy @ the Jersey Shore said...

That winter white purse with the flowers? Stunning!!!!! Wow. You continue to amaze me with your talent.

Janice Rosema said...

Jane, I love, love, love your blog Your designs and sense of color is so wonderful. Keep up the great work!