Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I was afraid this might happen.....

How do I start, you know that I was knitting my zebra bag, well I finished it about 3 weeks ago and it sat there and I kept looking at it fearful of putting it in the washing machine. I had images of it falling apart, well it didn't fall apart but it does have HOLES. Oh no!!! I am so disappointed but what can you do. I guess I will make wallets out of it. So sad. But I had a sneaking suspicion it might happen. I'm sure that there are many secrets on color changing and tying off that I have yet to learn. Oh well, onward and upward. I'll show pictures when I finish the wallets or clutches or coin purses or ......


I did decide to add purse organizers to the ETSY shop. So I made my first one today and will be adding more soon. There is such cute fabric out there. It is a lot of fun picking out which ones to use.
It dawned on me that I have not introduced you to our newest family member-Lillie a 7 month old Jack Russell. What a handful. She has more energy then all of us put together. Though Lukah (my 7 year old grandson) does give her a run for the money. And poor Honey (the poodle) has no idea what to do with her. By the way that is Gino (grandson) holding Lillie.


Now don't forget to vote on how to help celebrate my blogoversary. Time is quickly running out.


Take care everyone

7 comments:

Beth said...

How do you find all the time to sew and knit with miss puppy running around??

Valerie said...

Awww puppies!! They're adorable and on that note, I LOVE the idea of those purse dividers! Very neat!

vegasangelbrat said...

Aw, Lillie is so cute!
So sorry to hear about the "holes", but your so crafty I know the wallets ..etc will look great! Love the purse dividers!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kirsten Thompson ECC said...

OK, so I've been a knitting fool so I can learn how to make gorgeous creations like you! Just saw one of your bags in Treasury West and found my way to your blog. Love your organizer things. I might need one of those! Well, knowing how much work is involved in your bags, let me just say they are gorgeous! And, if you are a jewelry type lady, who fancies anything in my shop, I'd be happy to exchange with you. That solves some of the guilt I have sometimes!

Keep creating! The world would not be the same without you!

Kirsten
www.eyecandycreative.etsy.com

Lisa Brawner said...

love the purse organizers :) The puppies ae adorable

Stephanie Suzanne Designs said...

I like the purse organizers! You should come see what I'm up to these days..:o)