I live in Petaluma, California
I just joined this swap, I know I said no more swaps for a while but what the heck
Here are my answers :
1. If you could visit any state in the US, which would it be and why?
Maine, never been there and have always wanted to go especially the coastal region. And of course the lobster.
2. If you could visit any country in the world, other than your own, which would it be and why?
Italy, I just think its beautiful and they seem to have a pace of life that includes relaxing and enjoying each day.
3. Have you ever driven across several states/providence/countries?
Oh yes, 30 states and Canada and Mexico.
4. Have you ever visited someplace you consider exotic? Where was it?
Alaska, Cancun, the Glaciers of Canada
5. What was your favorite "travel" vacation? Why?
Going to Paris for 9 days. It was wonderful. It was quite unexpected, my sisters boss gave her the trip for her Christmas present and I was lucky and tagged along with her and her husband. We had a great time. We stayed in a sweet little hotel that was hundreds of years old. We ate croissants, fruit and the best coffee for breakfast every morning Then we would go shopping in all the quaint little shops. I have never walked so much, no wonder the French are in such great shape. We visited the Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and Notre Dame. We took the train (and flirted a little) and visited the countryside, it was the best. We ate wonderful food, we even went to the movies. I could go on and on but I’ll have mercy on you.
6. Have you ever played tourist in your own home city/state (if international, country)? Explain.
Yes, whenever we have out of town guest we always go see all the sights of
San Francisco: Fishermans Wharf, Cable Cars, Golden Gate Bridge, and shopping downtown….
7. Are you a museum visitor, beach comber or an amusement seeker?
A beach comber, I love the beach and the seafood
8. What's your favorite type of yarn?
Wool for felting and any type of yarn that is soft, beautifully colored and has a wonderful texture
9. What's your least favorite type of yarn?
Itchy, scratchy and ugly yarn
10. What items do you like to knit/crochet?
Felted handbags, shawls, socks and I would love to knit a sweater. Just have to work up the nerve.
11. What do you pack, knit/crochet wise when you go on vacation?
Whatever project I’m working on and then a spare for just in case. I don’t know in case of what but I always have to be prepared.
12. What other crafts do you do/would like to do other than Knit/Crochet?
Sewing, mosaics, embroidery
13. Are you allergic to anything? (Yarn wise or treat wise)
Just mean people
14. What is your favorite color? Least Favorite?
Favorite--Red and yellow
15. Sweet or Savory (Treat not personality)?
Sweet, love milk chocolate and caramel
16. Anything else we are forgetting to ask that you think your partner desperately needs to know?
Gosh I don’t think so. But you can think of something you can visit my blog and leave a message