Pages

Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday the 13th

, barter




First off, I wanted to say thank you to all those that have visited. It's a lot of fun to share and hope that you think so, too.


I thought I would share some of my original handmade felted handbags that I sell. They are all hand knitted and then felted and stretched over a frame. As you can see I LOVE color. I am always trying new combinations.



Again, thanks for stopping by, I will try to add pictures at least every other day.


Jane




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a crafty woman. I love the felted bags and the darling hat in your first post!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, you're on get stitchy!

Thanks so much for submitting your blog.

vegasangelbrat said...

Love the colors of your felted bags :) I'm curious about the frames you mentioned, did you make your own?
You do nice work and love the flowers..I haven't felted flowers yet but hope to soon.

Anonymous said...

OH my!!! Such beautiful bags! I love the striped one! Very artistic, nice use of color and patterns...
Beautiful!!!!
from your Bag Pal (SpringFeltedBagExchange)