Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Knitting Anyone





I thought I would post a couple of pictures
of a new hat that I just knitted from
a pattern in Susan B. Andersons book
Itty-Bitty Hats (very cute book) lots of
great patterns and well worth the price.

Yes, that's OLIVE YOU on the hat is that too sweet, or what.

I also have been working out in the yard, trying to beat the rain that's on its way and I took a couple of pictures of the clematis that has gone crazy. I got a couple of beautiful close ups, you can even see the pollen on the petals.

Enjoy and peace to all,

Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You Clematis is beautiful! What is your secret?

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I wish I could take credit for it but other then planting it I really haven't done much else. But it sure is beautiful and is loving life.