Pages

Monday, April 2, 2007

Welcome all

Hello everyone,

I wanted to welcome you to my blog. I have just fallen in love with blogging. The idea of sharing ideas and pictures with others that have the same love of arts and crafts of all forms is very exciting. I hope that this is the beginning of many new friendships!

I am an avid knitter, love to felt and am enjoying getting back into embroidery, I have probably tried every craft out there but prefer the soft arts except for mosaics which hold a special place in my heart. I hope to share pictures and ideas with you all.

Take care,
Jane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful in everything that you do. You truly are an inspiration to me & everyone else that knows your work. You make me proud, momma!!!!!! I wish I had gotten atleast a touch of your artistic side. I love that you are so giving & share all of the great things that you make with us. You will always hold a special place in my heart.... Love, Donna

Anonymous said...

Finally, everyone else will know that you're the star we've always known you are!! I love the hats and your boiled wool bags. Your mosaics have made wonderful gifts for Skip's sisters and daughter. You'll make so many friends and share so many ideas on your new blog. Good luck, Jane, we love you!
Linda